Apply to UISZ
We are delighted you are considering the Utahloy International School Zengcheng (UISZ) !
We encourage every new family to connect with us before beginning the application process. This allows us to better understand the needs of your family as we guide you through the admissions process. Applications are accepted for review at any time during the academic year. Welcome to contact us !
No. 957, Tashan street, Xiangshan Community, Zengcheng District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, PRC 511316
- +86(20) 82913201 (School Reception)
- +86(20) 8291 4691 (Admissions)
Wechat QR Code
ADMISSIONS OPEN FOR 2022-2023
We encourage you to read through the information below and begin the application process after reviewing. If at any stage of the process you have questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact our admission team.
Step 1 : Prepare
Interested students/parents are required to submit to the Admissions Office a completed application form (Part One and Part Two), including documentation listed below:
- The application fee is RMB 2,000, which is non-refundable and non-transferable. Note: Application cannot be processed without payment of application fee.
- A completed Application form.
- A copy of each parent/legal guardian’s passport and valid documentation to reside in mainland China.
- A copy of the student’s passport and valid documentation to reside in mainland China.
- We understand that a family living outside mainland China may not have a valid Chinese visa or residence permit yet. Therefore, you can submit your passport copies first and email copies of visa or residence permit once available.
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate.
- A passport photo of the student.
- A copy of any detailed specialist reports if Special Educational Needs/Learning Needs / Medical Concerns are identified in the application.
- A copy of student’s official school reports, Certificate of Attendance and Enrollment issued by the previous school, in English or a verified translation, from the last two school years.
- A confidential reference form is to be completed by the student’s previous school (The confidential reference form can be downloaded below). Please return the form to Admissions Office at UISZ directly by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post.
- Application for Admission part 1 – Student Application Form: Download
Application for Admission part 2 – Confidential Reference Form: Download
- Updated Vaccination Records (For Early Years and Primary Applicants Only) .
Step 2 . APPLY
Once you have reviewed and prepared the above information, we invite you to submit an online application form. The Admissions Office will stay in regular contact with you throughout the process and provide you with updates on the progress of your application.
Step 3. Assessment/ Interview
Once UISZ has received a complete application, the Admissions Office, principal and counselors of the relevant grade level will review the application and determine the best placement for your child.
This may include English as an Additional Language testing if your child(ren) are not native English speakers. This applies to all local and international applicants.
Upon making a final decision in determining your child’s placement, the school will then inform you of the outcome and next steps of joining the UISZ community within 48 hours.
Step 4 : Visit Us
Families are encouraged to visit the school as part of the application process, but for families living far away, we appreciate that this is not always possible.
Visits to school usually take about 2 hours. Contact us and book a school tour now.